Interested in applying??? Scroll down to apply.
Looking for an exciting career???
Are you energetic and enthusiastic??
We are one of the top equal opportunity employers in the Health and Home Care industry. We are presently recruiting staff in
Manitoba and British Columbia. Future employment opportunities are coming soon to Saskatchewan and Ontario.
Please see the requirements listed below to become part of the Compassionate Care team...
- All Applicants Must Provide:
- A clean, current criminal record check from your local police for employment purposes and have vulnerable sector checked (no older than 3 months to date)
- A clear Provincial Child Abuse Registry Check, where applicable (no older than 3 months to date)
- A current CPR (level C or higher) certificate (no older than 1 year to date)
- A current Emergency First Aid certificate (no older than 3 years to date)
- 3 personal references and 3 employment references
- Once hired, all employees must have:
- Non- Violent Crisis Intervention training
- PHIA training
- FASD training
- WHMIS training
- Workplace Health and Safety training
- Other trainings as required
- The following is an outline of the In-House Orientation:
- Company policies are explained and discussed
- Professional development
- Personal hygiene
- Observation for the unusual
- Self confidence
- Assertivenss training
- Cultural tolerance
- Dealing with fears, for staff and client
Select the province, you want to apply to: